Monday, July 9, 2007

Gizmo's First Report Card!


Walking on the Leash C - it is possible that he has never been on a leash before
Sit A+ - he sits very well on command
Stay - B+ Stays unless you go in the kitchen
Recall - F - last night in the totally safe area I let him run with the long lead on and I dropped it to see how he might do of leash. He ran and ran and ran and didn't even glance in my direction no matter what name I used (and I used plenty)
Whoa - F This is not in his vocabulary
Birdiness - A+ He loves to point and stalk the birds
Stamina - D- Lucky for me, I had to keep up with him last night. He can walk at a pretty good pace for about 1/8 of a mile, then he slows down and gets thirsty
Cuddling - A+ He lays on your feet and is such a very sweet boy. He loves to get up on the couch and in the bed.
Bathing - A+ He tried to take a bath in the water dish in the kitchen last night and loves to lay in the pool
Mooching - A+ So far he has eaten no dog food, but is very interested in everything I eat and was glued to the kitchen last night while I cooked dinner. I gave him some chicken breast in his food this morning and he at all the chicken without even touching a piece of dog food - good boy!!
Gizmo is now in pre-school at the Palace and will get his next report card on July 1.

No comments: