Monday, July 9, 2007

Gizmo is finally starting to feel at home and relaxing.
This morning he actually ate some dog food! Ok it did have grated cheese mixed in with it, but he acted like he is pretty hungry after not eating since Sunday. Last night he had peas and butterfly pork chops cooked over an open fire by candle light with Katie and I.



While I was taking a bath this morning, Gizmo came up and tried to get in the tube with me. He has been glued to me now and follows me every where I go. As soon as I stop he lays down by my feet. If I go outside he howls, which gets everybody else howling and is quite entertaining.

We sat on the couch with Katie this morning and he layed up-side-down with his head on my lap and went back to sleep. I almost did too we were all so comfortable.



He is walking a little better on the leash now. He found the wiffle ball this morning and picked it up and we played ball in the house for a bit. He is so happy and a great fetch player. He would be such a great companion for kids. When my step dad came by last night, Gizmo went running up to greet him and get some petting, didn't even bark at him. What a cool guy he is.

No comments: